Junior Interaction Designer
An American firm located in the Boston area is looking for a Junior Interaction Designer to join a UI-UX team.
- The candidate will be responsible for the overall usability and quality of one or more products/features.
- She/he will be part of a highly talented creative team working on different products/features within the products suite.
- As part of this role, she/he will be expected to learn and apply the Organization design process; support senior designers in the production of design specifications and documentation of user flows; participate in brainstorm sessions and design reviews; design, validate, iterate until needs are met and eventually document the design specifications; come up with creative concepts that solve complex business problems; bring a “fresh eye” to the products designs and advocate for the new design trends.
- Translate strategy, business requirements and usability best practices into high-quality, customer-centric designs that support and reinforce organization’s product vision, brand, and business objectives.
- Balance user experience, business needs, technical feasibility and time-to-market to determine best product designs.
- Create low and high fidelity wireframes and mockups.
- Champion customer-centric, responsive/adaptive design methodologies.
- Architect, Design and Support new interfaces/experiences.
- Test concepts, perform task and user analysis, and assist with user acceptance testing.
- Develop prototypes that succinctly illustrate hierarchy and navigation.
- Understanding of interaction design techniques to create engaging user experiences.
- Excellent knowledge of modern UI technologies.
- Strong communication skills with business owners as well as developers; must have the ability to articulate design rationale.
- Stays current on and strategically applies the latest industry and design trends and state-of-the-art techniques.
- Knowledge of commonly used interaction design patterns and techniques. Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, multitasking and presentation skills Ability to solve problems and meet deadlines with minimal supervision Highly motivated and organized Must be able to work in a team environment, and follow brand guidelines and take design direction with positive attitude.
- English language is a requirement.
- BA/BS degree in Human Factors, Engineering, Design or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0 years of related work experience.
What’s Next? If you are interested in working in a dynamic and challenging environment, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!